We flight for the rights of data breach victims across the UK for both singular actions for personal data breach compensation as well as for victims involved in Group Action data breach claims.
We've been helping people claim for Data Breach Compensation for years, and right now we're acting for singular victims claiming in multi-million pound data breach actions, as well as group actions affecting thousands of people throughout the UK.
Our lawyers have all the right experience to help you:
- Experts in claims under the Data Protection Act and Human Rights Act (amongst others) as the primary legislation involved.
- Access to a network of barristers from Junior Counsel to Queen's Counsel
- Access to medical experts for psychological injury reports which can help to fairly value your claim
- Literally decades of claiming experience!
- Millions of pounds recovered for compensation victims
Who we can help!
Data breaches happen all the time, but as a specialist Data Breach Law Firm, we normally focus on what we consider to be the most serious breaches.
We have, and are, acting for people claiming for Data breach compensation in well known actions such as:
- 56 Dean Street Clinic breach
- University of Greenwich breach
- TalkTalk data hack
- Filming of dental appointments at Daybrook Dental Surgery
We act for numerous individuals claiming Data Breach Compensation in areas such as:
- Medical confidentiality breaches
- Confidential person's identity breach
- Employer confidentiality breaches
- Criminal witness identity breaches
- Financial confidentiality breaches
- Fraud victims stemming from hacks
- Defamation proceedings
Can we help you?
If you believe you are the victim of a Data Breach, we will do all we can to assist you through a time we know may be very difficult indeed.
Our specialist Data Breach Lawyers can often tell you on the very first call whether we think you have a valid Data Breach Compensation Claim, so all you need to do is contact us for a no obligation claims assessment, and we may be able to help you.
Our primary office hours are 9am-10pm on most weekdays, and 9am-5pm on weekends, but our claims line is active 24/7 for advice, and there are plenty of ways you can contact us:
Free Advice Call: 0800 634 75 75.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in our Callback Form below!
Claiming in Confidence
We appreciate that you may already have suffered as a result of a Data Breach, so it's important for you to know how we can make sure you can claim in confidence.
We have a general Duty of Confidentiality to you as a law firm anyway, but our specialist Data Breach Lawyers use market-leading case management software to help us ensure you can claim confidentially. You can also initiate court proceedings confidentially as well, but it's worth us telling you now that most cases don't go to court anyway!
Because we're a real law firm, we both advise and actually represent you if you want us to. We are NOT a claims management firm or advice service who simply pass your details over to other lawyers or other law firms.